The best thing about veggie bowls is how easy it is to get all of your veggies in one sitting. This recipe is so easy and can be customized in so many ways making it very versatile. For example, beets can be added in and the arugula could be switched out for kale. This helps to extend one recipe into many, keeping meal prep interesting and easy going forward.
Prep Time: 10min - Cook Time: 25min - Serving Size: 3 Bowls
For the cauliflower
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 4 tbsp of oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp of curry powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
For the sweet potatoes
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 Tbsp of oil
- salt to taste
For the Arugula
- 1 handful of Arugula
- 1/2 tsp of oil
- 1/4 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- salt to taste
1 pack of Maya Kaimal Organic Indian Red Lentil - Not Paleo
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F.
- Chop the caulifower into small cubes. The smaller the better the crisp.
- Combine the cauliflower, oil, garlic powder, onion powder, curry powder and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Place on a baking sheet and put into the oven for 15 minutes or until slightly charred and crispy.
- While the cauliflower is cooking, peel and dice the potatoes.
- Combine the potatoes, oil and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and put into the oven for 15 minutes, or until fork tender.
- While the two cook, mix the arugala in a small mixing bowl with the oil, salt and vinigar.
- Open the packet of curry lentils and warm in the microwave.
- Once everything is finished cooking start assembling the veggie bowls, splitting the potatoes, cauliflower and lentils between the bowls.
Leave a comment and let us know how you like it and/or any changes you made! Enjoy!